Monday, February 18, 2013

2013 is with us !!

Hi Folks and Happy New Year!!

As most of you know I've been a bad kid with my blog ... as not attending to it since last May!
Well last year was kind of a bust any way with no water to speak of .... although we did have some grand fishing in the fall and real early in the season ... April , May.
As most of you also know I've started a new venture, www.theoffero.com
Offero is doing very well and yes I'll be transitioning totally to being Mr. Offero soon ... but for 2013 Harrison's Guest House & Guide Service will be running full tilt! You may not see me as much guiding, but Roger, Steve and the rest of our crew will be back to help you with your fishing or lodging adventures!

Keep you fingers crossed ... and I don't want to jinx the season .... but our snow pack is one hell of a lot better than last year! And if we keep on getting consistent storms, like we have been, we may actually have a " normal " year ! You know ... no flooding and no drought!!! Feel free to email or call any time and I'll give you and update!

Thanks for all of your support over the years!! Even if not guiding full time, I'll always have a place in Saratoga for you all to stop in, have a beer and talk fishing and catch up! My door will always be open to the folks who have made the last 12 years, soon to be 13, sooooo much fun !!

Cheers to you all!
Mitch
Harrison's Guest House & Guide Service
www..northplattefishing,com    &  www.theoffero.com

No comments:

Post a Comment