Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where's the snow???

Hi Folks,
Well it's going to be an early and late kind of season ..... no snow in the hills as most of you already know. Good news is the fishing is pretty good as we speak ... so come on out and get some while you can!
The fishing will probably taper off end of June, 1st of July ... then be it's usual great self again in the Fall!
Might be an epic Salmon Fly year ... if we have enough water to chase them on the upper river!
I'm opening up a little late, June 1,  as most of you know because I've been working 24/7 on a new company, Offero.
And, as it turns out this will be a perfect transitional platform for me to leave guiding and launch into my next adventure.
So this will be my last year guiding. I can't begin to explain how much fun it's been for us these past 11, going on 12 years. Great friendships and memories to last a lifetime. It's really been a blast! I certainly can't begin to explain how much the North Platte Valley has meant to me ... but it's just a perfect time for a change.
Deb and I are just back from a trade show in Portland and fell in love with the area .... who knows, maybe Harrison's Guest House & Guide Service will show up in the great North West during the spring - fall??? We'll always be in our CO. home during the winter ... skiing, kids and the grand kid don't you know!
Our country is an awesome playground and we don't want to miss any of the rides!
So this is not the end ... we have the whole season ahead of us, and I know the relationships we've enjoyed these last years will only continue flourish going forward.
I'm always a call, email or test away for river info this season ... or for any reason going forward!
We'll keep you posted and we can't thank you enough for your support and friendships!
Cheers,
Mitch
Harrison's Guest House & Guide Service  303 298 0848  &   307 710 0848

No comments:

Post a Comment