Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Winter fishing in Arkansas with Jim!


A PS to my earlier report ....
Hi folks,
Just learned that a client and one of the nicest folks and one of the best fly fishers I've run across has become a partner/owner of a rocking fishing shop and guide service on the White River in Arkansas ... Home of the states record Brown Trout ( It might have come from the Little Red, a tributary, close enough) I can't recommend Jim enough .. he knows his stuff and if you've had it with snow head on down!
Here's his site .... www.theozarkflyfisher.com I might see you down there ... the Platte is frozen!
Cheers,
Mitch

1 comment:

  1. Fishing in lakes is one of the most enjoyable forms of fishing. One of the benefits is that the fish cannot swim away, as they could in a river, so once you have a shoal biting, you can reel in a great number. I have a few important tips to help you in my article.

    fishing tips

    ReplyDelete